Cost-Effective, Corrugated Shipping Boxes
At Wertheimer Box, we own the equipment to produce a wide array of corrugated shipping boxes and packaging solutions at competitive prices for you. These are designed to:
Deliver Your Products Safely
Minimize the Use of Materials
Meet Quality Standards
All Sizes of Stock and Custom Shipping Boxes
Among other products, we offer corrugated shipping boxes in all sizes—from those small enough to hold a coffee cup to those large enough and strong enough to ship a refrigerator.
Any Color, Grade, Finish, or Design of Corrugated Boards
Our broad range of custom corrugated shipping box and packaging capabilities offer you nearly unlimited options for customization:
- All available corrugated board types, grades, and colors to meet your needs and budget
- Unique materials and finishes for water-resistant or grease-resistant applications
- Custom and stock size boxes to fit your unique products
- Plain or one-, two-, three-, and four-color direct print graphics to showcase your brand and messaging (See Custom Branded Boxes Personalized with Your Logo)
- Glued, taped or stitched joints for various strengths and purposes
- Full labels, spot labels, and digital printing available for high-end needs or fine print jobs
- Custom designed inner packaging components to cradle your product for delivery
- Die cuts for custom boxes and displays, such as rounded corners, handles, custom angles or notches, air holes—for unique presence or needs
- Customized unit configuration and labeling, so your boxes, packaging or displays come in the quantity you want or facing the direction you need for automation at your end
- Designs, samples, and prototypes so you know what you’re getting—typically at no charge to you
- Complete regulatory compliance documentation to meet your industry standards
Beyond Corrugated Shipping Boxes
Along with our stock and custom corrugated shipping boxes and internal corrugated packaging, we offer numerous custom branded boxes personalized with your logo, complete packaging solutions, and corrugated point-of-purchase (POP) and other retail displays.
How We’re Able to Maintain Production
Many companies and industries are experiencing supply chain disruption, and the demand for corrugated boxes has never been greater. However, at Wertheimer Box, we’re able to maintain cost-efficient production of your corrugated shipping boxes to meet your packaging needs and deadlines.
As a family-owned, independent box manufacturer we achieve this through an inventive strategy of owning our own corrugator and strategic sourcing.
Our Own Corrugator
In order to maintain a cost-effective supply of corrugate, we joined with other Midwest corrugated packaging manufacturers to form Independence Corrugated (Oak Creek, WI).
This relationship allows us to receive corrugated sheets overnight or even the same day. In this way, we’re uniquely poised to satisfy your requirements.
Independence Corrugated is a three-shift, 24-hours per day corrugated sheet manufacturer. It’s equipped with a state-of-the-art, 112-inch corrugator.
Our Corrugator Produces
- Strong edge crush test (ECT) grade corrugated sheets
- Extra-strong (Mullen board) grade corrugated sheets
- Single- and double-wall flute profiles
Our Corrugator Allows:
- Cost-efficient short runs
- Economical large run orders
A True Independent Box Company
We also maintain strong relationships with a number of other carefully selected sheet vendors. As a result, we’re always able to offer our customers:
- Uninterrupted availability
- The widest range of corrugated products and services possible
We Offer Custom Design Services
We have a dedicated team of full-time designers providing effective design solutions. We provide designs, samples, or field test prototypes—typically at no charge. We can also supply International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) UN, and other packaging laboratory test results, upon request.
Try Our Exemplary Customer Service
At Wertheimer Box, we strive to provide an amazing customer experience. We match each customer to a dedicated customer service representative.
In fact, we have an entire team of customer service representatives. That’s unlike other packaging companies that have only one or two people to field your questions.
Consider a Complete Packaging Review and Audit
We offer comprehensive reviews and audits for your:
- Cost-saving initiatives
- Item consolidation and reduction projects
- Packaging performance enhancement
- Sustainability programs
More Benefits of Wertheimer Box Shipping Boxes
Short Lead-Time Orders
We can meet quick turnaround times. In part, that’s because we have 15 high-capacity machines — the majority of which perform multiple, elaborate steps.
Additionally, the layout of our 303,000 square-foot plant gives us great efficiency and flexibility. We have our own corrugator that allows us to receive corrugated sheets overnight or even the same day.
Small to Large Orders
We can handle both small and large packaging orders.
Large Custom Carton and Packaging Orders
Our modern 303,000 square-foot facility and our advanced equipment afford us the ability to provide large runs in a short time.
“Small” Custom Carton and Packaging Orders
We know your “small” orders aren’t small to you. In 1939, our founder Ernest Wertheimer embraced the philosophy that no customer was “too small.” To this day, the Wertheimer Box team of approximately 120 full-time employees continues to honor this tradition.
Our vast network allows us to deliver boxes at multiple locations anywhere in the United States—with a single point of contact for you. We can also offer drop-ship and customer pick-up options. We’re happy to arrange the delivery option that works best for you.
Warehousing and Inventory Management
We can store your corrugated boxes or packaging for you. We’ll also manage your inventory, helping to ensure that you’ll have the flexibility to increase production when the need arises.