As a result of consistent growth, Wertheimer Box is seeking an experienced professional sales representative to retain new business and serve existing customer accounts in the Greater Chicago Area.
Essential Job Requirements and Professional Expectations
Champion Wertheimer Box Values
In addition to being authorized to work in the United States, all Wertheimer Box sales account representatives must exemplify and advocate for the following values:
- Outstanding honesty and integrity.
- Unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction.
- A safety-first mindset.
- A steadfast commitment to continuous improvement.
- Consistent positive attitude.
- Interest in skills advancement and experience working within electronic systems.
- An unfailing commitment to recycling and sustainability.
Sales Professional Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrated confidence, ongoing resilience, and an unfailingly positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure, be self-motivated, manage time, and remain equally committed to our customer’s success, personal achievement, and the company’s business goals.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to establish, build and maintain rapport with potential new and existing customers.
- Adeptness in balancing external customer demands and internal company requirements.
- Proficiency in applying independent judgment in negotiating sales agreements.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including navigating challenging or sensitive situations.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work within electronic systems.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Manage Customer and Prospect Sales Relationships
- Manage existing customer relationships and develop new business, providing high-quality customer service.
- Present, promote, and sell corrugated products/services using persuasive arguments.
- Retain signed contracts, purchase orders, credit applications, and other required documentation.
Identify Opportunities and Creatively Solve Problems
- Recognize and identify opportunities and challenges; simultaneously propose several potential recommendations for improvement.
- Consistently drive toward continuous quality improvement.
Track, Manage, and Electronically Document Sales Activities
- Maintain inventory levels, and track commitments using electronic tracking tools.
- Oversee and manage all account details, including obtaining required documents, recordkeeping, communications, forecasts, and budgets.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Create, monitor, and revise lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Achieve and exceed sales and lead generation goals.
Display Excellent Communications Skills
- Oversee and ensure internal and external communication.
- Work with customer service, estimating, and production teams to provide accurate customer quotes.
- Coordinate with internal and customer design teams to create and improve packaging designs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven success within a manufacturing company; packaging or corrugated manufacturing experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience using electronic systems.