Custom Corrugated Point of Purchase (POP) Displays
At Wertheimer Box, we understand that a well-designed point-of-purchase (POP) display can draw attention to your product and increase your sales. Our dedicated design, sales, and customer service teams also know that POP displays with headers outperform displays without headers by 20%.
To meet all your display and signage needs, we’ve hired a full-time, in-house talented design team. They offer you outstanding solutions for POP displays including:
- Corrugated aisle displays
- Corrugated countertop displays
- Corrugated end-cap displays
- Free-standing corrugated displays
- Pre-packed corrugated displays
- Corrugated signage
Cost-Effective, Innovative Corrugated
At Wertheimer Box, we make more than point of purchase (POP) displays. We create cost-effective, innovative solutions designed to:
Showcase Your Brand and Messaging
Open New Markets for You
Increase Your Company’s Sales
We have the design skills, experience, software, and equipment to produce a wide array of point-of-purchase (POP) displays at competitive prices for you.
Corrugated POP Display Design Team Capabilities
With our advanced equipment, we can create displays with:
- Almost all available corrugated board types, grades, and colors to meet your needs and budget
- Die cuts such as rounded corners, handles, custom angles, notches, or air holes— for your brand’s unique look or needs
- Plain, one-, two-, three-, and four-color direct print graphics to showcase your brand and messaging
- Full labels, spot labels, and digital printing available for high-end needs or fine print jobs
- Custom designed inner packaging components to cradle your product for delivery
- Product packaging and itemized setting customization to showcase your products in the display
- Complete regulatory compliance documentation to meet your industry standards
What’s more, we typically do not charge for designs, samples, or field test prototypes.
POP Display Manufacturing Capabilities
We can quickly and efficiently manufacture your displays. We have high-speed die cutting machines and one-, two-, three-, and four-color printing presses in our modern, 303,000-square-foot facility. This equipment allows us to be efficient, fast and cost-competitive.
About Our Graphic and Structural Design Team
Our designers are well-versed in ArtiosCAD software for fast, efficient and unmatched, high-quality designs. The CAD software is uniquely designed for packaging and displays.
Our design team also has a large format Kongsberg sample-making table that allows them to create your samples or prototypes.
We can also provide International Safe Transit Association (ISTA), UN and other packaging laboratory tests, upon request.
As part of our sustainability efforts and green initiatives, our plant uses water-based printing inks. In addition, our team is always looking for ways to reduce material costs through efficient designs and minimalizing waste.
Highlighted Features of Our POP Displays
Short Lead-Time Orders
Orders of All Sizes
We can handle small to very large orders.
Fast Delivery Options
Warehousing and Inventory Management
Examples of Corrugated Point of Purchase (POP) Displays From Wertheimer Box
We can design just about any type of corrugated retail display you could want, including packaging that serves as both a shipping box and a POP display.