During the global pandemic, Wertheimer Box continues to make every effort to keep our employees and customers safe.
To that end, we continue to adhere to CDC guidance for social distancing, handwashing, and wearing facial masks. In addition, we reconfigured our office so that all remote employees could safely return. We know this is the best way to serve you.
Doug Wertheimer, President
Wertheimer Box – Corrugated Packaging Solutions and Much More
We’re so much more than a corrugated packaging manufacturer. That’s because:
It’s not just WHAT we do. It’s also HOW we do it.
We offer all our customers a superior customer experience—no matter their size or need.
We also stand behind our products. More important, we stand behind you. At Wertheimer Box, your brand’s success and profitability are our success.
We’ve got your back.
Learn more about Wertheimer Box and our commitment to exceptional customer service.
Wertheimer Box Offers Products and Services for Your Brand
We’re one of Chicago’s largest independent corrugated packaging companies. Besides our excellent customer support, our dedicated team at Wertheimer Box offers you:
Wertheimer Box Offers Extensive Corrugated Packaging Capabilities to Meet Your Every Need
We have the equipment to produce an extensive range of corrugated packaging at competitive prices. We can provide almost all available corrugated board types, grades, and colors for your packaging solutions.
Our extensive capabilities also include:
- Custom and stock size boxes to fit your unique products
- Plain, one-, two-, three-, and four-color direct print graphics to showcase your brand and messaging
- Glued, taped or stitched joints for various strengths and purposes
- Full labels, spot labels, and digital printing available for high-end needs or fine print jobs
- Custom designed inner packaging components to cradle your product for delivery
- Die cuts for custom boxes and displays, such as rounded corners, handles, custom angles, notches, or air holes— for your unique look or needs
- Customized unit configuration and labeling, so your boxes, packaging or displays come in the quantity you want or facing the direction you need for automation at your end
- Designs, samples, and prototypes so you know what you’re getting—typically at no charge to you
- Complete regulatory compliance documentation to meet your industry standards
What’s more, in partnership with several other independent manufacturers, we have our own corrugator. That means we have the flexibility to quickly produce large volumes of corrugated sheets overnight or even the same day.
All Our Products Are Made in the USA
Our Broad National Coverage
Furthermore, we’re a member of The Association of Independent Corrugated Converters (AICC) FirstPak program. As a result, we’re able to cost-effectively and efficiently serve you—no matter where you are.
This affords you nationwide or multi-location deliveries plus:
- Competitive pricing
- Single point of contact
- Overall reduction in packaging costs
- Assured supply
As an independent corrugated producer, we strive to be responsive and flexible in terms of specialized products, services, and customer needs. We strive to satisfy and exceed your expectations.