About Wertheimer Box
In a word, that’s what Wertheimer Box is all about. Some companies pay lip service to a culture of customer service and integrity. Our team lives it.
Many corrugated box manufacturers, have only one or two customer service representatives. At Wertheimer Box, we employ an entire team dedicated to serving you, our valued customer.
Under the leadership of Doug Wertheimer, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement drive our business.
No job you have is too small or too large.
Commitment to sustainability is vital.
Solving your business problems is our number one goal.
Short lead-time orders when you need them.
Innovative customer solutions to solve your problems.
Warehousing and inventory management options.
Delivery alternatives to meet your needs.
Complete regulatory compliance documentation (see below).
We match you with:
Experienced, professional sales consultant staff.
Dedicated inside customer service representatives.
Hours a Day Our Plant Operates
Square Footage of Our Facilities
Years in Business
“You need a team behind you. If you treat people well, you come out ahead.”
How the Wertheimer Box Team Serves You
Not surprising, employee turnover at Wertheimer Box is low. This allows our dedicated Wertheimer Box team to provide you with continuity of customer care. We strive to take customer care to a new level—finding innovative solutions to help you and your business.
Besides the dedicated sales and customer service representatives, the “Wertheimer Box Family” includes (among others):
- Structural packaging engineers and graphic designers
- Purchasing agents
- Office and support staff
- Quality assurance manager
- Production and plant supervisors
- Machine operators
- Skilled factory workers
The Wertheimer Box Culture
We treat employees like family.
For example, during the economic downturn in 2008, other US companies let people go. But Doug made a commitment to our team. He encouraged us to work together as one family. He promised not to lay off a single person. Times were lean, we each reduced our hours. But we planned ahead. With our experienced team intact, we were poised to grow when the economy recovered.
“We try to make work fun. We strive to promote people from within the company.”
Join the Wertheimer Family
We also welcome and include Customers as part of the Wertheimer family. To become part of the Wertheimer Box family:
Our Wertheimer Box Commitment to Quality – Certifications
We’re committed to quality and customer needs. Since 2006, we have been ISO certified. We now meet or exceed the ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems Requirement.
Download Our 9001:2015 ISO Certificate
Additionally, since 2008, we have been certified to the Sustainable Forest Industry Initiative (SFI) Standard for Responsible Fiber Sourcing.
Your Quality and Regulatory Certifications
Because the majority of our customers are also manufacturers, they operate under a number of regulatory and customer defined documentation requirements.
By staying current with the regulatory environments our customers operate in, we are able to supply you with almost any documentation or certification you need.
Some of these are:
- Amazon Packaging Testing and Certification
- CAFTA Certificate
- California Proposition 65 Certificate of Compliance
- Canadian Customs Invoice
- CONEG Certificate of Compliance
- ECT Testing & Certification
- EU 94/62/EC, EU Directive on Packaging & Packaging Waste Certificate of Compliance
- EU REACH SVHC (substances of very high concern)
- FDA Continuing Guarantee, Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act Sects. 201/402/403/409
- FDA Public Health, Security & Bio-Terrorism Preparedness & Response Act Status
- FDA Raw Material Regulatory Status Certificate – 21 CFR/175.300, 176.170-176.189
- Heavy Metals Certification
- ISO 9001-2015 Certificate
- Mullen Testing & Certification
- NAFTA Certificate
- National Safe Transit Testing & Certification
- Recycled Content Statement
- RoHS, EU Regulation of Hazardous Substances Product Analysis
- SFI 2015-2019 Sustainable Forestry Initiative Certification
- UN Hazardous Materials Packaging Test and Certification
- UPS Testing & Certification
- WTO ISPM #15, Wood Packaging Certification
Coming soon: GSFI – SQF 2000 Food Safety Certification