Our Extensive Custom Printing Capabilities
At Wertheimer Box, we offer custom printing on corrugate. As with all our products and services, our equipment, facility, and customer-experience allow us to accommodate traditional flexographic and digital printing for the following:
- Very small to very large print runs
- Printing on custom and stock size corrugated boxes to fit your unique products
- Two-sided (inside and outside) printing for maximum branding impact
- Printing on custom inner packaging components to cradle your product for delivery
- Printing on corrugated displays to showcase your brand
- Full labels, spot labels, and digital printing available for high-end needs or fine print jobs
- Short lead-time orders
- Complete regulatory compliance documentation to meet your industry standards
- Designs, samples, and prototypes so you know what you’re getting—typically at no charge to you
Cost-Effective Custom Printing Solutions
At Wertheimer Box, we make more than corrugated boxes and pop displays. We create custom print solutions on corrugate, designed to:
Showcase Your Brand and Messaging
Open New Markets for You
Increase Your Company’s Sales
Our Exemplary Customer Service
At Wertheimer Box, we strive to provide an amazing customer experience. We match each customer to a dedicated customer service representative.
In fact, we have an entire team of customer service representatives. That’s unlike other packaging companies that have only one or two people to field your questions.
Complete Customer Packaging Reviews and Audits
We offer comprehensive reviews and audits for your:
- Cost-saving initiatives
- Item consolidation and reduction projects
- Packaging performance enhancement
- Sustainability programs
We can meet quick turnaround times. In part, that’s because we have 15 high-capacity machines — the majority of which perform multiple, elaborate steps.
Additionally, the layout of our 220,000 square-foot plant gives us great efficiency and flexibility. We have our own corrugator that allows us to receive corrugated sheets overnight or even the same day.
All Print Run Sizes
No order is too small or too large for Wertheimer Box.
Large Print Runs
Our modern 220,000 square-foot facility and our advanced equipment afford us the ability to provide large runs in a short time.
“Small” Print Runs
We know your “small” orders aren’t small to you. In 1939, our founder Ernest Wertheimer embraced the philosophy that no customer was “too small.” To this day, the Wertheimer Box team of approximately 120 full-time employees continues to honor this tradition.
Fast, National Delivery
Our vast network allows us to deliver boxes at multiple locations anywhere in the United States—with a single point of contact for you. We can also offer drop-ship and customer pick-up options. We’re happy to arrange the delivery option that works best for you.
Warehousing and Inventory Management
We can store your corrugated boxes or packaging for you. We’ll also manage your inventory, helping to ensure that you’ll have the flexibility to increase production when the need arises.